Free Mainland UK Delivery
1. ‘Company’ means MPD Management group Ltd (trading as Exclusive Mirrors)
2. ‘Customer’ means customer of the Company
3. ‘Conditions’ means these conditions of sale
4. ‘Contract’ means any contract entered into for the sale of goods by the Company to the customer
5. ‘Goods’ means any Goods the subject of any contract and shall include any part or parts of them and materials incorporated in them
6. ‘Carrier’ means the company person or persons with the object of delivering the Goods to the Customer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All orders are subject to these Conditions unless otherwise agreed. All goods are subject to availability. If you do not understand any of the following please e mail or telephone Exclusive Mirrors
2. These Conditions represent the entire Conditions of sale and nothing shall operate to in any way alter or vary the Conditions without the prior approval of Exclusive Mirrors
3. These conditions shall apply to all contracts to the exclusion of all other conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise to the extent as is permissible by law.
4. Acceptance of Goods by the Customer shall be conclusive evidence before any Court or Arbitrator that these Conditions apply.
5. Exclusive Mirrors reserves the right to change the Conditions without prior notice. Customers are advised to check for any variations to the Conditions before an order.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
We hope that you are happy with your purchase but should you wish to return any item to us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product subject to the following conditions.
1. The goods must not have been installed.
2. Returned goods will only be accepted if they are returned in their original packaging, unused and with all instruction manuals.
3. If you exercise your right to cancel after the goods have been delivered you will be responsible for returning them at your own cost (we can arrange this through our couriers at a cost of £30) and must be in a re-saleable condition.
4. All refunds will be processed within 30 days.
5. Customers are responsible for obtaining proof of delivery and receipt of returned goods.
6. Before returning any goods the Customer must contact Exclusive Mirrors by email (to be obtained from the website) to obtain a returns number.
7. Bespoke / Special order goods made to your own specification cannot be returned unless faulty. In the case of a fault to bespoke/special order item, a replacement will be supplied.
8. On returning items refunds will only be issued upon receipt of returned goods.
9. Where applicable postal or carriage charges are not refunded in the event of a customer returning goods and are the responsibility of the Customer.
10. Subject to the terms above. We are happy to Refund or Exchange any item requested within 30 days of delivery.
1. All prices on our website, leaflets, and promotional material are in pounds sterling and include VAT at the current rate.
2. Exclusive Mirrors reserves the right to change the advertised price before you place an order.
3. No charge is made to the Customer for Credit or Debit Card payments.
4. Exclusive Mirrors reserves the right to refuse any order.
5. Orders are accepted on the basis the Customer has read and accepted these conditions.
1. Exclusive Mirrors excludes any liability for any claims, loss, damages, demands of any kind whatsoever arising from use of this website including direct or indirect, incidental or consequential loss, damage, whether arising from loss of revenue, profits or otherwise.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES BEFORE ORDERING
1. FREE delivery covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland. Some parts of Scotland incur a £20 surcharge. (unfortunately, we do not offer delivery to PA, KW, IV, PH, PA20 – PA38 postcodes). WE DO NOT DELIVER TO NORTHERN IRELAND.
2. Delivery time may vary depending on stock levels, delivery method & location. This can range from 24 Hours to 28 Working Days depending on the stock levels and delivery schedules, although most of our orders are delivered within 14 days. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you in time. From time to time we need to order items in, this can add time to the delivery. But should you need a product for a certain date, call or email and ask us! We will be happy to help.
3. No liability will be attached to Exclusive Mirrors if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only.
5. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors in writing within 7 days of the scheduled delivery date
6. Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We will ask for photographs of the damage.
7. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Exclusive Mirrors within 24 hours by telephone and confirmed within 48 hours by e-mail stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received
1. All goods supplied by Exclusive Mirrors are guaranteed in accordance with the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty provided with the goods.
2. Nothing in these Conditions shall operate to add to vary or alter the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty.
3. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
1. Exclusive Mirrors shall not be liable to the Customer, or deemed to be in breach of the any of the Conditions of the Contract whether set out in these Conditions or implied by Law or Statute by reason of any delay in performing due to events outside the control of Exclusive Mirrors.
1. English law governs the Conditions and use of this site any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
MPD Mangement Group Ltd (Trading as Exclusive Mirrors) Company number: 09951953